6/15/07

Random stuff...

Its been in the 90's (farenheit) for about a week now and as I write this its just starting to rain. One of the great pleasures of living in this part of the world is the cool air that comes when the rain follows a tropical (for us) day.
___________

Yesterday I indulged my fondness of baseball and my wife and I went to a Twin's game. For those of you who read this outside North America the Minnesota Twins are a Major League Baseball team. With the Twins behind 2-0 in bottom of the 8th inning we decided to leave and beat the traffic home only to discover that the team had rallied in the bottom of the 9th inning to win the game. We tried to rationalize our loss of faith by saying that our leaving was good luck for the Twins. But I sure would have liked to have stayed for that. Late game rallies are part of the magic of baseball.

___________


Besides three cats we also have two of what must be the hardiest tropical fish ever to have taken residence in an aquarium. I must confess that I am a neglectful fish owner and yet these two Platys just keep on going. However, lest you get too worried I have changed the filter, added water, and cleaned up the place a bit. Oh, and I really do feed them every day.

___________

When the weather cools down I'm going to get my Roller Blades out of storage and start back on the exercise trail. Look for injury updates.

___________

No comments: