2/20/07

A little treat...

Driving back from St. Elias on Sunday I had the chance to pay a final visit to a Dairy Queen * in Lake City, Minnesota. Lo and behold they had a favorite of mine, "twist" cones with chocolate on one side and vanilla on the other. For some odd reason many Dairy Queens have taken out the special dispensing nozzle required to combine the two flavors in one cone and even more have simply eliminated chocolate soft serve all together. So finding a place that still serves the "twist" cone was an unexpected treat.

And now I know where I'll stop on the way home after Agape Vespers!


*For those who read this blog from outside the US or Canada, Dairy Queen is a chain restaurant that serves, among other things, a kind of ice cream called "soft serve" which in consistency is somewhere between actual ice cream and whipped cream and can be mechanically pumped into a cone.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Father, bless,

My favorite DQ treat is the Blizzard. Yum.

Please forgive me, Father, for my offenses against you.